Get the FREE Creeper Crew News!

Subscribe to Creeper Crew News

* indicates required
Email Format

CreepersinCast

Thursday, October 30, 2008

True Horror Story Cahpter 4 - The Bela Lugosi Look-A-Likerue Horror Story

This story i am about to tell you is true. As hard as it is to believe, it is! I wouldn't believe it either if it weren't for one, small, hard to forget fact – I was there! And, I was there because, it happened to me! Can you believe it?

So there i was. i was trying to find a way into this beautiful house that i would now stake a claim in. the gates were large and they were locked. i was about to grow wings or a jet pack but thought against it at the last minute because wings might hurt coming out and i don't want to increase my carbon footprint with the jet pack. So i began to walk around as much of the estate as i could, and that's when i saw him.

a man was at the opposite side of the road as i was. The fog had rolled in thicker in last few minutes so seeing him clearly was kinda hard. it seems that he had on a top hat and long overcoat. He was very European Gothic looking. more so when it seemed that someone was shining a light right across his eyes so that i could see him glaring at me. He looked evil,kinda like an old Bela Lugosi movie. I played possum so that he would either think i were dead or just think i was a part of the gate that i was leaning up against. but then i thought, "What if he is like predator and an see my heat signatures and shit? what would i do then?" So i kept still and thought of very, very cold things. That fooled him!

He slowly turned to his left and looked down the street. There was a peasant man - old, with long grey wiry hair and beard rummaging through a trash can. His bloated belly hung out of the bottom of his dirty long sleeved thermal shirt. The Bela Lugosi look-a-like headed towards him with his "claws" out so quickly and quietly, it was like he glided towards him. The old man let out just a small yelp before succumbing to the will of the Bela Lugosi Look-a-Like. I slowly crept towards the scene of the crime, while he was still feeding. I crept so quietly i was proud of myself. I said to myself, "Self, we are creeping so quietly that i am proud of us!" Then Myself replied, "Me too, Me. Me too." What followed though, completely caught me off guard. I thought i had been so careful! The Bela Lugosi Look-A-Like, turn his head up and looked at me. Then he spoke.

"Good day."
"Good day to you." I said.
"Have you ever had blood?"
"Why no sir, not that i can think of. Not by itself at least."
"That's a pity. The blood in these parts are quite good. Of a good stock, you understand?"
"Yes, i think so."
"Well, you either do or you don't young man. Which is it?"
"I do. I understand that the blood in these parts are quite good. Of a good stock. I understand."
"That's lovely. Would you like to try some?"
"Well i suppose just a swallow wouldn't hurt terribly."
"You or him?"
We both broke into laughter
"You must though," he said, "drink the whole thing."
"really?"
"Oh, yes. we mustn't have any left over."
"Should i just have some of yours then?"
"What do you think this is? America? Just because your lazy duff can't find a peasant to drink doesn't mean i am going to give you half of mine!"
We both broke into laughter again. Then he spoke seriously again.
"All you have to do is find what you want and then take it!"
"Really?"
"Definitely."
"Good evening then kind sir and thank you so much for the advise."
"Never mention it. Be seeing you."

I walked away from the Bela Lugosi look alike, wondering if it was really him after all. I looked back and saw that he was still hunched over his victim. i began to get hungry. I was also very horny, but thought i should eat first. i hate to fuck on an empty stomach, and, i don't masturbate in places that i do not own. So, enter - the hunt!

No comments: