Get the FREE Creeper Crew News!

Subscribe to Creeper Crew News

* indicates required
Email Format

CreepersinCast

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blood Lust Romance - Chapter 1

Chapter 1

If you close your eyes, you will not be able to read this. So instead of telling you to close them I will tell you to keep them open. Bobby Jo on the other hand, has turned all of the lights out in her living room where she sits to watch a movie. The screen is filled with static. She must be rewinding the film. I wanted her to watch it on DVD but she likes the old school VHS tapes. Whatever. Bobby Jo then reached her hand out to the end table to grab a cigarette out of the soft pack. She lights it—takes a long deep inhale. Bobby Jo is so fucking hot when she smokes. I’m standing behind her right now. She doesn’t know it though. The silhouette of her head framed by the static of the television is very beautiful. The smoke coming up on top of it just adds that little bit of Noir to it if you know what I mean.

I just deiced that the reason she is staring at the TV while the tape is rewinding is because it is a ritual for her. She stares at it to get in the mood. Turns out the lights and zones out so she can become a character in the film just as I am now a character in this book. I walk around to see her profile glow from the television light. She can’t see me, though. I made it that way. I am also wearing the big black fur coat that Mrs. Creep got me with the long furry cuffs. Hell, I will have a smoke too. Let me get all voyeur on her ass She is a very good looking girl. Blonde hair. Long and straight. Most of it pulled back but just some little wispy's hanging down her face on the sides. I watch her breasts heave up when she takes a hit and follow the smoke out of her nice full lips. But I guess I should have the phone ring now.

“Ring-Ring,” says the phone.

Like a good girl Bobby Jo picks up the phone. She is eager because she knows who is on the other end.

“Hi baby,” Bobby Jo says in a very sultry voice. “I miss you. Oh, I’m watching Friday the 13th...Part 3...you know it, Sugar...these movies always get me wet... I’m touching it right now...ya it’s soaking...so what are you gonna do to me?”

It is important that I do not tell you who is on the other end of the phone even though you will find out quite soon. It is also important that I do not tell you what was said on the other end of the phone. Why? I don’t know yet. I will let you know though.

No comments: