Get the FREE Creeper Crew News!

Subscribe to Creeper Crew News

* indicates required
Email Format

CreepersinCast

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Holy Crap Balls! Sharknado!

I don't know what else to say. I knew it would be exactly that, but for some reason, I was much more entertained than usual by a flung together The Asylum / SYFY flick. I am so inspired by this, that I'm going to record a Creepersincast right now and talk all about it. Also on deck tonight will be Primer, Upstream Colors and my film Lovesick Captivity. I will also be playing some music from the score of Lovesick Captivity including some tracks from a solo album I recorded in 2000 called The Untimely Death of Spade 13! Wow! If you have any comments on any of these films, you can write me at creepersin@gmail.com or leave a creeper call at 55-99-CREEP-0. thanks! talk soon! subscribe to CreepersinCast!

No comments: