Get the FREE Creeper Crew News!

Subscribe to Creeper Crew News

* indicates required
Email Format

CreepersinCast

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pollygrind update






hey all! i just wanted to offically come back and say hello to everyone. this has been a crazy month for me. to start off, Pollygrind was awesome! Chad and the Sci Fi Center put on a great show. I actually won to awards there! I got Best Special Showcase for my triple featuresin of Orgy of Blood, Vaginal Holocaust and Caged Lesbos a Go Go as well as my trailers for He, Erection, Frankenstein, Ding Dong Dead, Corporate Cut Throat Massacre and Peeping Blog. The other award i got was for Best Use of Nudity / Sexuality for Vaginal Holocaust. Not a bad trip if i do say so myself. we meet a lot of awesome filmmakers and fans out there and can't wait to go back next year! Check out more photos on my facebook page at

No comments: